wtorek, 21 sierpnia 2012

The colour of light

I needed to do something new. 
Try something I have never done before, cause I felt like standing in one place, not progressing. So for few days Gaga's portrait will have to wait for me ;) (not too long though, dates, dates, promises and again dates coming!); and I am trying out my sense of colour!
I got pastel pencils from my mum as a gift few years ago and have never used them...
The time has come!
(right click + open in a new Tab to see higher res pic)
This is what I wanted to do, and I like doing it, if anybody asks...

3 komentarze:

  1. Thank you for following my blog.Your works are brilliant and they have a great color´s expression.
    Bye!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I've seen almost all of your art works & they are very amazing. If you don't mind, what are the names of your tools?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you my dear :) on this photograph you can see Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel Pencils, but to be honest I have never used them for any other work, just this one :)

      Usuń